EFS Information Center
Electronic Form Submission (EFS) is a web-based application which provides DDTC's industry users with the ability to electronically submit selected forms. Via EFS, users are able to submit identified DDTC forms (with support documentation) electronically and receive a confirmation of submission tracking number.
The applicant is expected to have a basic knowledge of the ITAR and a familiarity with the relevant sections of 22 C.F.R. 120-130 prior to submission. Although information is provided through instructions on the forms, the applicant is not relieved from understanding the full scope of requirements associated with the individual forms. Additional information may be found under specific tabs on the DDTC website.
Industry Notice: EFS is no longer used for Commodity Jurisdiction (CJ) submissions. For detailed information about how to submit a CJ request, visit the DECCS Information page.
Getting Started and Preparation:
Before making an EFS submission please save and review the EFS FAQs and help document to assist with a successful submission. Ensure you have an electronic copy of all necessary documents, in an acceptable file format, which will be required to complete your submission.
- Screen resolution of 1024x768 pixels.
- Internet Explorer 6.0 or higher (Mac OS 9, Safari, Firefox, and Chrome are not supported).
- A free version of Adobe Reader may be downloaded at http://www.adobe.com/
- Only current versions of forms will be accepted through EFS. Unauthorized modifications to the forms will not be accepted.
- The following file types are permitted when submitting additional documentation: BMP, CSV, GIF, JPEG, JPG, PDF, PNG, RTF, TIF, TXT and XML.
- Do NOT attach documents with the same name.
- Files may not include macros or scripts of any kind.
- File size must not exceed 35 megabytes per attachment.
- Failure to receive a confirmation of submission tracking number denotes a failed submission and requires re-submission.
- All sessions will be timed out after 10 minutes of inactivity.
DS2032 Statement of Registration Form:
To submit the DS2032:
- Complete and save the DS-2032 Statement of Registration (unsigned).
- Print, sign and scan the completed DS2032 Statement of Registration form.
- Gather all applicable support documentation.
Questions? Contact the DDTC Response Team at DDTCResponseTeam@state.gov